Did you get a Nevada speeding ticket? Well good goin’! Don’t worry, you’re not alone. And luckily, getting a Nevada traffic ticket removed from your driving record is pretty simple. All you gotta do is take a quick online driving school course.
Here’s the problem. A ton of defensive driving schools are out their claiming they will dismiss your Nevada speeding ticket or give you point reduction. But the vast majority of these schools are either very low quality, very low budget, or complete scams.
These Nevada speeding ticket dismissal courses are legit
You’re very lucky that my entire life revolves around this website. I’ve sacrificed myself and have gone through a bunch of online driving schools. But for Nevada speeding ticket dismissal, I can only recommend 2 online driving schools. Why just the two? Because they are the only ones who are actually legitimate, high quality, and fairly priced schools (most other schools have hidden fees after sign up).
Warning: I’m telling you now, if you sign up for any course other than what I’ve listed below, you’re either signing up for a crappy low budget and boring course or are getting ripped off entirely. Trust me!
Note: A few Nevada courts are stupid and don’t let you complete your driving school requirements online. The schools below will warn you if you’re not eligible (other driving schools won’t tell you until they have your money!).
My personally recommended Nevada speeding ticket dismissal courses
My TOP Pick: Improv Traffic School
DISCOUNT UPDATE: Use promo code drivesafely for $5 off. You’re welcome!
These guys are crazy. A bunch of comedy writers got together and decided to make an online traffic school. Luckily it’s approved by the state of Nevada because it’s actually very humorous and quite entertaining! For that reason, they get my top pick.
Why I recommend them:
- Start taking the course for free.
- It’s cheap!
- Written by comedy writers – very funny stuff!
- Start and stop the course on your schedule from any computers (they keep track of your spot).
- Shortest course allowed by state law.
- Money back guarantee.
- A+ rating from the Better Business Beaurue.
- Short 5 minute sections.
- Over 10 years of experience.
- Truly no hidden fees (others have various charges at the end).
Start the course for free by clicking here
(Use promo code drivesafely for $5 off.)
Want to know more? Click here for my detailed review of Improv Traffic School
My Second Choice: iDriveSafely
UPDATE: Use link for special Nevada pricing.
Why I recommend them:
- This is the fastest course allowed by Nevada law (5hrs but you can probably get it done quicker).
- If you get bored, you can stop the course and come back later (they keep track of your place).
- Short chapters make it pretty manageable.
- Graphics and animations to keep your wandering mind interested.
- Really easy to use. If you can’t figure out how to navigate this course you shouldn’t be driving.
- Little mini-quizzes that over prepare you for the final exam.
- You should pass on your first try, but just in case, you can take the final exam as many times as you want. Nobody fails!
- Round’ the clock customer service via chat, email, or phone.
- More than 2-million people have already taken the course, so it’s a pretty safe bet.
- Don’t pay till you pass.
(Use link for special Nevada pricing.)
Want to know more? Man, you’re needy. Click here for my detailed review of iDriveSafely
My Third Pick: GoToTrafficSchool
Why I recommend them:
- Cheapest online driving school on the web (they guarantee it).
- Work at your own pace (stop and start the course whenever you want).
- Use any computer at any point throughout the course (start on one, continue on another, etc.).
- Low budget animations, but still waaaay better than the “text only” driving schools.
- My grandma could use and pass this course.
- 100% pass rate. If you can’t pass it on your first try, just take the final again until you do pass.
- Customer service available 24/7.
- Good rating at the Better Business Bureau.
- More than 1-million satisfied customers and 10 years experience.
- Don’t like it? Don’t pay.
(Use Promo Code MRD000A23 during signup!)
Want to know more? Check out my detailed review of GoToTrafficSchool
Get Your Driving Record By Name & Address
- OR -
Get Your Driving Record By License Plate #