If you have to take an online traffic school, chances are you want to complete it as quickly as possible. These online traffic school answers, cheats, tricks, and tips should help you get it done quickly and easily. If you haven’t signed up for a course yet, you can get some coupon codes an discounts on my online traffic school reviews page.
Below are the online traffic schools we have answers for so far. If your course is listed below, just click on the link and get all of the questions and answers we have so far. If your course isn’t listed, have no fear. Just take 5 minutes to read the super simple tips below and you’ll be in good shape. If you use the below tips, I can just about guarantee you’ll get a 100% on every quiz and test for your online traffic school and it will hardly take you any time at all. Even if your course is listed in the box below, I still recommend you read this entire page.
Get Online Traffic School Answers Using This Super Simple Trick
Hopefully you haven’t started taking your online traffic school yet, but if you already started but you aren’t very far through it, either restart or use one of my discount codes and sign up for a different online traffic school. It helps if you use this little trick from the very start. Otherwise, you can just start using this trick wherever you’re at right now.
This is really simple, but there are a few steps. First, create a new folder on your computer that says “Online Traffic School Answers” (or whatever else you wan to call it). Then, start taking your online traffic school but don’t forget to take a screen shot of each page before proceeding. When you take a screen shot, save the image in your online traffic school answers folder and name. What I like to do is save the image as a recognizable file name. So, for example, I might save a file as 1-1.jpg which would mean “section 1, page 1.” I would then repeat this for every page of the course (1-2, 1-3, 1-4… 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, etc.). Simple enough so far, right?
The reason you want to do this is so you don’t actually have to sit there and read everything. Just take a screen shot and get to the quiz or test as fast as possible. Once you get to the quiz or test, you can simply reference your screen shots for all of the answers. See how this works!? 🙂
How To Take A Screen Shot On A Mac & PC
Many of you are probably aware of how to take a screen shot on your computer, but it’s not exactly a highly used feature. So, for those who don’t know, here is how you can take a screen shot.
How To Take A Screenshot On A Mac & Windows
Many of you are probably aware of how to take a screenshot on your computer, but it’s not exactly a highly used feature. So, for those who don’t know, here is how you can take a screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on Windows
- Step 1. Open the window tab that you want to capture
- Step 2. Find the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard at the upper-right side
- Step 3. Press the ⊞ Win key and the ⎙ Print Screen key simultaneously
- Step 4. Find the screenshot in your downloads folder (or if you have configured it to be saved at another location, look there instead)
You can also use the Snipping Tool that is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 (except the Starter and Basic editions), and in Windows XP.
You can check here for step-by-step instructions if you’re not familiar with how to use the tool.
How to take a screenshot on a Mac
- Step 1. Open the window tab or menu that you want to capture.
- Step 2: Press and hold the following keys together:
- Command +4
- Space bar
- Step 3. The pointer will then change to a camera icon. If you want to cancel taking the screenshot, just press the Escape (ESC) key. Click the window or menu to capture it.
- Step 4. If you want to exclude the shadow of the window from being captured in the screenshot, press and hold the Option key while you click.
- Step 5. If you want to edit the screenshot before saving it, click the thumbnail that will appear in the corner of your screen. Otherwise, just wait for it to be saved.
- Step 6. Find your screenshot. It will be saved to your desktop with the name ”Screen Shot [date] at [time].png. by default, unless you change the default location of saved screenshots from the Options menu in the Screenshot app.
Sign Up For A Fast Online Traffic School
In some states, online traffic schools are not required to be timed. This is the case for all California online traffic schools. However, some courses in California still require timers. With a timer, you actually need to spend 6 hours on your course, but without one, you can literally be finished in under an hour. Since you now know how to get all of your online traffic school answers, the next key is finding a course that allows you to move as quickly as possible. You can check my article on the top 6 fastest online traffic schools to find a fast course.
Don’t Get Caught Cheating!
Honestly, I’ve never actually seen or heard of anyone ever getting in trouble for trying to cheat on their online traffic school. Some people will even have their friends take a course for them (even though these courses use “identity verification systems”). Technically, if you get caught trying to cheat on your online traffic school, they can charge you with an additional misdemeanor crime and you will not be able to dismiss your traffic ticket using a traffic school anymore. So if you use these online traffic school answers and cheats, or any other “creative techniques” for passing your course, do so at your own risk!
- The Top 6 FASTEST Online Traffic Schools
- Find Certified Online Traffic Schools In Your State
- Online Traffic School Reviews & Discount Codes