Kansas defensive driving schools can be used to dismiss traffic tickets, reduce insurance costs, or simply improve your driving skills. But not all online driving schools are created equal. Don’t get ripped off or sign up for a low qualify course!
Instead of listing all the online Kansas defensive driving courses (there’s LOTS of them), I’m just going to list the best online driving schools in Kansas.
These online Kansas defensive driving courses are legit
I live a very boring life. Chances are, you live a slightly more hectic one. Luckily, I’m such a nice guy that I’ve combed through all the BS driving schools online. I highly recommend you only use the courses I listed below. While I’ve gone through dozens of online driving schools (no, really, I have no life), only two schools made the list for Kansas. Why? Because they are the only driving schools that meet my standards on price, speed of the course, state certification, course quality, reputation, and a bunch of other boring things you don’t want to research yourself.
Warning: I’m tellin ya, don’t use any other schools besides what I’ve listed here. Most online driving schools are low quality and very boring. These are the best ones and state certified!!
Note: Not all jurisdictions in Kansas allow online defensive driving courses for ticket dismissal. The sites below will help you determine if you’re eligible for an online Kansas defensive driving course.
Here’s my recommended Kansas defensive driving classes
My top pick: iDriveSafely
Why I recommend them:
- They have the quickest ticket dismissal course allowed by Kansas law.
- Insurance companies must lower your rates by law if you use this course!
- Stop and restart the course whenever you want to and from any computer.
- Condensed chapters make it seem like time is going by faster.
- Graphics, cartoons, and video to help keep your interest.
- Really easy to navigate and use.
- Short quizzes after each chapter make passing the final exam simple.
- Everybody passes! Take the final exam as many times as you need. Sweet!
- Customer support available 24/7/365.
- They’ve been around longer than any other online driving school.
- Money back guarantee.
(Use link for special Kansas pricing.)
Want to know more? Click here for my detailed review of iDriveSafely
My second choice: GoToTrafficSchool
Why I recommend them:
- Lowest price guarantee (I looked – they really are the cheapest online driving school).
- Save your work and come back later if you want.
- Use any computer at any point throughout the course (start on one, continue on another, etc.).
- Animations keep it a bit more interesting (they are cheap animations, but it’s better than a text only course).
- A monkey could figure out how to use this course.
- Nobody fails. Take the final over until you pass.
- Customer support 24hrs per day.
- Rated A by the Better Business Bureau.
- Over a million users have already gone through this course.
- If you don’t like it, you don’t pay.
(Use Promo Code MRD000A23 during signup!)
My third choice: MyImprov Traffic School
Although their course is not approved by the Kansas DMV, you can still take it to fulfill the requirements. Just make sure to contact your court handler and ask for permission to take their course before signing up.
- Course availability is 24/7
- Easy sign-up process
- Edutainment Style of teaching
- Fast, humorous, and effective lessons!
- Hilarious comedy skits!
- Entertaining and interactive
- Written by professional comedy writers and road safety experts
- They offer a mobile app companion that you can download from the Apple App Store
- Access to a knowledgeable customer support team 24/7 to address any of your concerns during the program
- They offer insurance discounts!
- They have a money-back guarantee
- You’ll get 4 FREE tickets to the Improv Comedy Club
- Free instant Certification of Completion delivery (if approved by your court handler)
My fourth choice: DmvEdu.org
I’m adding this last option as they’ve been developed by experienced Kansas-certified driving instructors. You can consider the DmvEdu defensive driving course as one of the best in Kansas. However, the course is also not state-approved so you need to seek approval from your court handler before signing up.
- Uses a variety of multimedia to deliver course materials (videos, photos, audio, animations, and games).
- Lessons are 100% online.
- Accessibility is not an issue – you may access them anytime you want.
- You can access their online portal through any device – phone, tablet, or computer.
- You can try their online demo to test out their features.
Want to know more? Check out my detailed review of GoToTrafficSchool