If you need to sign up for an online defensive driving course, you probably want to get it done as fast as possible. Most people don’t take an online defensive driving course by choice and are only doing it to protect their driving record or dismiss a traffic ticket. Well, consider yourself lucky. Back in the ol’ days, traffic school was only available in a classroom setting. There goes a perfectly good Saturday! These days, we’ve got it easy. Taking a traffic school or defensive driving course isn’t going to be an exciting experience, but it’s a lot better now than it ever has been.
If you follow the simple steps I’ve given you below, you’ll be able to breeze through your online defensive driving course and get it done FAST.
Step #1: Sign Up For The Right Online Defensive Driving Course
The fastest online defensive driving course and the one you should sign up for is this defensive driving course. I’ll get into more detail about why I recommend that course over the rest a bit later, but for starters, you need to understand that just because a defensive driving course is “state certified” or “court approved” does not mean it’s just like any other defensive driving course. They are all a little bit different and some are faster than others. You can also choose between video based and text based courses. The video based courses generally take longer, but some people prefer them. If all you care about is getting your defensive driving course done as QUICKLY and CHEAP as possible, just sign up for the text based course here.
If for whatever reason you don’t like that online defensive driving course, you can read all of my defensive driving course reviews and online traffic school reviews here.
Step #2: Pass All Of The Quizzes And Tests QUICKLY By Using A Few Tricks!
If you signed up for the online defensive driving course that I recommended, the first thing you’ll want to do is visit this page on my site. On that page, you’ll be greeted with many of the questions and answers you’ll find throughout the course quizzes and exams. All you need to do is search for the answers. If you get some questions and answers that are not already on that page, PLEASE use the comment area below to post them in order to help others who will be taking the course after you.
Another trick is to take a screen shot of each page. That way, as you go through the quizzes and exams, you can quickly reference your screen shots and find the answers you need.
Step #3: Beat The Hidden Fees
One of the biggest issues when taking an online defensive driving course are the hidden costs associated with it. One common complaint about these online courses is how they will charge you ridiculous fees for “expedited processing” of your certificate. It can take up to 2 weeks to receive your completion certificate, so make sure you get it done at least 2 weeks before you must hand in your certificate. In some states, such as California, the online defensive driving course will deliver the completion certificate electronically to the court automatically. In other states, such as Texas, you will be mailed a completion certificate which you must hand in yourself.
Why I Recommend One Course Over All The Others
It is no secret that this is my highest rated online traffic school. I’ve performed lots of online traffic school reviews that you can check out here. The reason I like iDriveSafely so much, though, is for the following…
- They’ve been around forever – These guys have been providing online defensive driving courses since before you could even take it online. With well over 20 years of experience, you know you’re not taking a “course” that was created in some guys house. Believe me, that exists.
- Fastest online defensive driving course allowed by law – iDriveSafely is certified in most states that allow online defensive driving courses, but each state is a bit unique. For example, in California, there are no “course timers” required and so iDriveSafely doesn’t use timers in those states. In other states, such as Texas, the state requirements mandate that each page be timed and you must stay on each page until the timer reaches zero. In the event you live in one of those states, the timer will always be set at the minimum requirement.
- 24/7/365 customer support – Online defensive driving courses are required to have “identity verification systems” in place to make sure YOU are really the one completing the course. Unfortunately, those verification systems are susceptible to malfunctioning. iDriveSafely has 24/7/365 customer support via phone, chat, and email. If you have any issues, it will get resolved quickly. Many other courses only offer support through email and customer service hours remain a mystery.
- Excellent reputation – As one of the very first certified online defensive driving courses, iDriveSafely has maintained an excellent reputation online. You’ll notice lots of 4 and 5 star reviews on Yelp, on other review sites, and they have an A+ rating through the Better Business Bureau.
- Test answers are available online – And of course, you can get the answers to their test questions right here. If that’s not reason enough, I don’t know what is!
In any case, as long as the online defensive driving course you sign up for is state certified, you will be able to get it done and complete court requirements. Hopefully, though, you’ll take me up on the simple steps I provided above. Taking an online defensive driving course sucks, so here’s to you finishing it as quickly and painlessly as possible!
Have a few tips of your own? We’d love to hear form you! Feel free to comment below!