North Carolina Driving Schools are now available online. Whether you are trying to dismiss a traffic ticket, trying to reduce your insurance rates, or simply want to learn safe driving techniques, you’ve come to the right place! These driving school reviews should help you decide which online traffic school to go with.
Since so many North Carolina Driving Schools exist online now, I decided not to list all of them. Most online defensive driving courses are very low quality and low budget. Some are simply scams all together! Therefore, I’ve only listed the best online driving schools in North Carolina.
These North Carolina driving schools are legit
Other than this website, I have absolutely no life. That’s good news for you! I’ve gone through dozens of online driving schools (seriously, that’s how boring my life is) and for the state of North Carolina, I can only recommend two of them. Why just the two? Because they are the only schools that meet my standards on price, course quality, reputation, customer service, and a bunch of other things you don’t have the time to research.
Warning: I’m tellin’ you now, don’t go with any other school besides what I listed below. If you do, you’re either getting ripped off or are signing up for a very low budget and low quality school. Trust me!!
Note: Not all jurisdictions allow online defensive driving courses for ticket dismissal. If you live in Guilford or Wake County you should be in good shape. Otherwise, the sites below will verify that you are eligible.
My recommended internet based North Carolina driving schools
My top pick: iDriveSafely
UPDATE: Use link for special North Carolina pricing.
Why I recommend them:
- For ticket dismissal, this is the fastest course allowed by NC state law.
- Stop the course and continue it whenever you want to from any computer with an internet connection.
- Course is broken down into really short sections making time go by faster.
- Decent quality graphics and animations (this is not a “text only” course).
- Very simple to use and navigate the course.
- After each chapter, you’ll take a really short interactive quiz. This will prepare you to pass the final on your first try.
- Nobody fails. That’s right. Just keep taking the final exam until you pass. Now that’s cool!
- 24/7 support (didn’t have to use it, but it’s there).
- More than 10 years in the industry and over 2-million customers strong (in other words, this company is solid).
- Money back guarantee.
(Use link for special North Carolina pricing.)
Want to know more? Click here for my detailed review of iDriveSafely
My second choice: GoToTrafficSchool
Why I recommend them:
- Lowest price guarantee (they really are the cheapest driving school around – I verified that).
- Save your progress at any point and come back whenever you feel like it.
- Works from any computer with internet access.
- Some cheap animations that are almost comical, but it’s better than a text only course.
- A baby could figure out how to use the course.
- 100% pass rate. You don’t pass, you don’t pay. Unlimited attempts to pass the final exam.
- 24/7 support.
- Well established at the Better Business Bureau.
- Over 1 million customers have used this system.
- Don’t like it? Don’t pay.
(Use Promo Code MRD000A23 during signup!)
Want to know more? Check out my detailed review of GoToTrafficSchool
Get Your Driving Record By Name & Address
- OR -
Get Your Driving Record By License Plate #