So you got a Missouri speeding ticket or other moving violation? Nice goin’! Don’t worry, you’re not alone. And luckily, getting that ticket dismissed is easier than ever. Protect your Missouri driving record and keep you insurance rates down by taking one of these certified Missouri driving schools online.
Here’s the deal. There are a ton of online Missouri driving schools available to dismiss your ticket. Problem is, most of them aren’t any good. So instead of listing every single online Missouri traffic school, I’ve only listed the best online driving schools in Missouri.
These Missouri Driving Schools are legit
You’re a pretty lucky criminal (hey, you broke the law! That makes you a criminal doesn’t it!?!). Why are you lucky? Because I have no life other than this website. That means I’ve gone through dozens of online driving schools to see which ones are good and which ones suck. For the state of Missouri, I can only recommend TWO online driving schools. Why just the two? Because they are the only online Missouri driving schools that meet my standards on price, course quality, state certification, customer service, and a bunch of other boring crap that you don’t have time to research.
Warning: I’m tellin’ ya. The below ticket dismissal courses are the only ones you should use. If you’re signing up for any other course, you’re either signing up for a really boring and low budget course or are getting ripped off. Trust me on this!
Note: There are a few jurisdictions that won’t let you do this online. The below driving schools will verify that you’re eligible. Other sites will just take your money and let you find out later.
My recommended Missouri driving schools for speeding ticket dismissal
My top pick: iDriveSafely
Why I recommend them:
- Quickest course that Missouri allows (8-hours, but you can get it done faster).
- If and when you get bored, just stop the course and come back to it later (they keep track of your progress).
- The course is divided into very short sections and chapters. Very easy to manage.
- It’s interactive with some graphics and videos that helps keep you awake and actually learn something (that’s a good thing, right?).
- Really easy to use. Point and click.
- Little mini-quizzes after each section. Pay attention to the questions and answers cuz it’ll prepare you for the final exam.
- Oh yeah… You can’t fail the final! Just keep taking it until you pass. But the mini-quizzes you take will get you to pass first try.
- Customer service available 24/7 via chat, phone, or email. I didn’t need to use it, but it’s there.
- More than 2-million people have taken this online driving course already. So it’s a solid company.
- You aren’t charged until you pass and your certificate is sent.
(Use link for special Missouri pricing.)
Still want to know more? Geeze, aren’t you being a bit needy? Click here for my detailed review of iDriveSafely
My second choice: GoToTrafficSchool
Why I recommend them:
- Lowest price guaranteed (if you find a lower price, they’ll match it – but you won’t find one).
- Work at your own pace (stop and come back later, etc.).
- Use any computer at any point throughout the course (start on one, continue on another, etc.).
- The animations are pretty low budget, but it’s still better than the “text only” courses out there (those a brutally boring!).
- If my dog could drive and got a speeding ticket, he could figure out how to navigate and pass this course.
- Keep taking the final exam until you pass (100% pass rate).
- Customer support available 24/7/365.
- Well established with the Better Business Bureau.
- They’ve been around over 10 years and more than 1-million people have done the course.
- Don’t like it? Don’t pay.
(Use Promo Code MRD000A23 during signup!)
Want to know more? Check out my detailed review of GoToTrafficSchool
Get Your Driving Record By Name & Address
- OR -
Get Your Driving Record By License Plate #