Maine defensive driving courses have found their way online. But unfortunately, most of them aren’t all that great. They are low budget and some of them aren’t even state certified.
Luckily for you, my life basically consists of this website, and that’s about it. I have gone through many different Maine defensive driving courses online (yeah, real exciting life, huh?). Instead of listing them all, I’ve chosen to simply list the best online driving schools in Maine.
These Maine defensive driving schools are legit
I have personally combed through all the crappy online traffic schools for you. While dozens of Maine driving courses exist, I can only recommend two of them. Why just the two? Because they are the only ones who meet my standards on price, state certification, customer service, and a bunch of other boring stuff you don’t have the time or desire to research.
Warning: Please don’t sign up for any driving course besides what I listed below. If you do, you’re either signing up for a low budget course or a course that isn’t certified in the state of Maine. Trust me on this one!!
Note: A few isolated jurisdictions in Maine don’t allow you to complete your defensive driving requirements online for ticket dismissal or point reduction. The below courses will verify that you’re eligible before you caught up the cash.
Here’s my recommended online Maine defensive driving schools
My top pick: iDriveSafely
UPDATE: Use link for special Maine pricing.
Why I recommend them:
- Fastest driving school by law for ticket dismissal and point reduction.
- Pause and continue the course whenever you want (they keep track of your place).
- Quick and easily managed chapters.
- Decent graphics and interactive animations that help keep your interest.
- Simple to use. Very simple.
- Short interactive quizzes to prepare you for the final exam (you’ll be overly prepared).
- Nobody fails! Just keep taking the final exam until you obtain a passing score!
- Your insurance company may be required by law to reduce your insurance rate using this course (Maine Public Law 2001 – Chapter 130).
- More than 2-million drivers have gone through this course.
- Money back guarantee.
(Use link for special Maine pricing.)
Want to know more? Click here for my detailed review of iDriveSafely
My second choice: GoToTrafficSchool
Why I recommend them:
- Lowest price guarantee (you’ll give up some bells and whistles, but they are cheap).
- Pause the course and come back whenever you want.
- Use any computer at any point throughout the course (start on one, continue on another, etc.).
- Their animations are a bit low budget, but it’s still better than a text only course.
- Very easy to use.
- 100% pass rate!
- 24/7 support.
- Well established with the Better Business Bureau.
- More than 1-million satisfied customers and 10 years experience.
- Don’t like it? Don’t pay.
(Use Promo Code MRD000A23 during signup!)
Want to know more? Check out my detailed review of GoToTrafficSchool