Oklahoma traffic schools have found their way to the internet. And you know what? That’s pretty cool, especially if you need to take a defensive driving course because of a traffic ticket.
But hold on a second, there’s just one problem. With everything else online, you need to be careful. Some of the online Oklahoma driving schools are low quality, low budget, or simply outright scams. So be very careful with which online driving school you choose.
These online Oklahoma driving schools are legit
Since I have no life other than this website, I’ve sacrificed my sanity and have taken a bunch of defensive driving classes on the internet. That way I can help you, my valued Oklahoma web surfer. I’ve combed through all the BS Oklahoma driving schools and narrowed it down to just two. Why only two? Because they are the only online traffic schools that meet my standards on price, state certification, course quality, and a bunch of other boring crap you don’t feel like researching.
Warning: I’m tellin’ you… Don’t sign up for any online driving course besides what I listed below. If you do, it’s going to be a crappy low budget course or a total scam. I warned you!
Note: Some jurisdictions in Oklahoma don’t allow you to fulfill your driving school requirements online. The below schools will verify that you’re eligible (other schools just take your money and run!).
My personally recommended online Oklahoma driving schools
My top pick: iDriveSafely
Why I recommend them:
- Quickest ticket dismissal course allowed by Oklahoma state law (the quicker the better, right?).
- If / when you get bored, just close your browser window and come back later (they save your place).
- Really quick chapters.
- Animations, graphics, and other cool crap to keep your mind occupied.
- Really, really easy to navigate and use.
- They’ve got these quick mini-quizzes that makes passing the final exam a breeze.
- If for some reason you fail the final exam, just take it again, as many times as you need to (nobody fails!).
- Customer service via chat, phone, or email 24/7.
- The first online driving school in existence. They’re well established.
- You aren’t charged until you pass the final exam and your certificate is mailed.
(Use link to see special Oklahoma pricing.)
Want to know more? Gosh, you’re needy! Click here for my detailed review of iDriveSafely
My second choice: GoToTrafficSchool
Why I recommend them:
- This is the cheapest legitimate online driving school you’ll find anywhere.
- Stop and restart your coursers anytime.
- Use any computer at any point throughout the course (start on one, continue on another, etc.).
- The animations they use are pretty low budget, but it’s still way better than those “text only” courses where you have to read everything.
- Simple to navigate.
- Unlimited attempts to pass the final exam (nope, you can’t fail this one either!).
- 24/7 customer service.
- The friendly folks at the Better Business Bureau say they are A-OK.
- More than 1-million satisfied customers and 10 years experience.
- Don’t like it? Don’t pay.
(Use Promo Code MRD000A23 during signup!)
Want to know more? Check out my detailed review of GoToTrafficSchool